- MIX the following in a container that can be safely used in a freezer. Cover or seal for safety.
2 parts Coyote Gold
1 part Water
- PLACE IN FREEZER overnight or longer based upon the quantity you plan to freeze and serve. Due to Coyote Gold’s high proof, it will NOT freeze solid like water, but will freeze similar to a slushy.
- TO SERVE, IF YOU HAVE A HAND HELD BLENDER OR EGG BEATER:
- Use a handheld blender or egg beater to mix and add the “fluff.” This works great in the larger containers.
- Keep container cold by placing it in a bucket of ice, let guests serve themselves with a soup ladle or big soup spoon.
- TO SERVE, IF YOU WANT TO USE A BLENDER:
- STIR well, as the alcohol, water and fruit juices freeze differently and, therefore, separate a bit;
- SCOOP into a good blender using a big serving spoon, soup ladle, shovel, or backend loader, depending upon the quantity you plan to serve;
- BLEND for 3 to 5 seconds: Blending mixes the ingredients and creates that “fluffy” texture just like a TRUE, but very expensive, frozen machine. Blending is optional, but preferred.
- Pour back into freezer container, keep container cold by placing it in a bucket of ice, let guests serve themselves with a soup ladle or big soup spoon.
Make a single margarita, a small batch for yourself and friends, or go ahead and make in a swimming pool in anticipation for your next party (Iet us know how you freeze that). At the party, leave it out for folks to blend and scoop out their own margarita.
Don’t worry about the leftovers, you can store whatever is left in the freezer (covered is best) and have a frozen margarita anytime you want. OPTION: Add fresh or frozen fruit or fruit syrups as desired.